Friday, July 26, 2013

irssi proxy sux!

Today I switched to ZNC, a real IRC bouncer. New opinion: ZNC rules, irssi proxy sux! Plus, now I don't have to worry about screen problems.
I spent a while looking into Diaspora* and Tor again. They're both amazing projects; you should go check them out.
Finally, I installed Debian on a real partition (which is apparently minimally possible even on a netinst CD) in preparation for migrating from the VM. I still have to wrestle wireless into working, though, so we'll see how that goes. I spent a good portion of the installation procedure waiting for it to randomize disk space, because I set up an encrypted /home and swap. Pretty boring.

(Note: I cannot be bothered to properly link to things in this post. Just Google them, OK?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.