Sunday, July 31, 2011

I have a lot to blog about

Yeah. Let's start. This might be really boring so don't read it all if it is :D
Last night Mom and I went down to the beach and looked at the stars. We saw the Big Dipper and we thought we saw Venus. Then Dad came down and he said that this band going across the sky probably wasn't clouds, it was probably the Milky Way. Also he said that what we thought was Venus was probably Mars, which Mom decided was probably right.
But before Dad came down Mom and I saw a shooting star! Mom actually saw two but I only saw the first one.
Today is our last day here in Michigan. Tomorrow Dad, Sushila and I are leaving for Canada, where we'll see a bunch of our cousins, which is pretty cool. But we'll miss Mom and Charlotte.
Sushila down to the beach with the dog and I followed soon after. Then Sushila splashed me (even though I didn't want to be splashed) and all the sunscreen of one arm came off so I had to go back up. Then when I went back down I had lunch (a sandwich) with me, on a paper plate. I got all the way down the hill and onto the sand and I had to go over like one or two more dune(s) but then my sandwich fell. So I went back up again with this pile of sandy sandwich parts and did some stuff and went back down again with another half a sandwich, this time on a PLASTIC plate, only THAT fell, too. (I actually ended up just eating that and not eating the sandy part)
The water was really nice though and I basically spent most of my day in it :)
Then we went up to call the Bhiels (I dunno if I'm spelling that right that's what Mom said), who apparently have a cottage here too, and to go to this soft serve place called the Whippy Dip, only we couldn't reach them so we just had dinner, which was burritos, instead. And then I sat down with my iPod to write this post! :D
I (think I) had a good day today

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.