Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Clarifications and explanations

First of all I just want to clarify that the image I posted with the Mozilla logo in the star, and which said 'hack' in a really cool font, does NOT mean hacking in the sense of breaking into computers.
It means hacking in the sense of messing around with your favorite programming language, submitting patches to a program, our downloading source code. This Wikipedia article may help to clarify.
Secondly, I want to comment on the name of this blog. Since I didn't really create it with any specific purpose in mind, I kind of categorized it as 'ramblings'. And because this is a personal blog, I came up with 'ramblings from me'. The final part, '(who knows really)' (plus the ?) came from an idea that this blog post touches upon (although that particular post was not the inspiration for it) - the idea that we, as humans, have no way of knowing if we are really ourselves. Thus, "ramblings from me? (who knows really)".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.