Saturday, July 30, 2011

Harry Potter @ amc Theatres

When I blogged about seeing the Harry Potter movie, I forgot to mention that there was a leak in the theater. We could hear it dripping.
Only here's the thing: when Voldemort pointed his wand (at Hogwarts I think) and there was a really loud noise (an explosion I think), _the ceiling of the theater caved in_. When the movie was over we all went to see the corner, where there was this rubble stuff that was the ceiling :D
Also while I'm on the topic of weather, we had really WEIRD weather that day. There was almost continuous lightning, and it was absolutely POURING. (Kinda reminds you of Seattle, eh? Wow that sounded weird)
Anyway... Mom's making us get outside, which will probably be good. So I guess I don't have time to blog anymore, at least for now.
Wait, what do I mean, _I guess_? Although I suppose that since I have time to write this, it might be justified... I should probably go and post this now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.