Saturday, June 25, 2011

iD, Days 4 and 5

So on Thursday, I did some more stuff with my calculator. I think I just added features all day, and played Room War in breaks.
Friday, I put my calculator and another project that I made (to learn classes) on a thumb drive. I worked on it a bit more and added trigonometric functions, although I'm not entirely sure whether those are working or not. Right before the showcase stuff, we played Zombie Invasion in the hall. Then we had pizza for lunch (provided by the camp) and then we had the raffle. See, all week the instructors give out these tickets when you do something good. Then you write your name on your tickets and put them in the raffle for different stuff. I put mine in for some Magic cards but didn't get either of them. When all the parents were there, we had this diploma ceremony thing where we got these iD Diplomas and the instructors talked about our work, and then we had parent showcase. My dad had to leave, but I'm going to show him my program here, at home. Oh yeah, we also got these t-shirts from iD, and mine was waaaaaaay to big. So was Jackson's, but he switched with someone who's shirt was too small. So we showed our parents the programs and stuff. And right before me and Mom and Jackson and Dawn were about to leave (we rode with them) some of the instructors were playing Nyan Cat, and we had a discussion about that.
And then we went home, which was sad because the week was over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.