Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Wow that was long and fun

Haha that literally took me like an hour and a half or something to write. At least an hour.
Also, if you can think of any evidence against my claims, please please tell me in the comments because I would love to hear your thoughts on the matter. Whoever you are.
On a side note, if you haven't figured it out yet, posts with titles that begin with [tumblr] were originally posted on my tumblr, and then they got reposted here on Blogger.
If you're reading this on tumblr (because yes I have it going both ways - without duplication - because I am a boss), posts with titles starting with [blogger] are from my Blogger, ramblings from me? (who knows really).
Post titles are (fairly obviously I think) preserved both ways. Tags from tumblr are preserved as Labels on Blogger and vica versa or however you spell it. The content is the exact same. The original tumblr URL is appended to reposts on Blogger and all tumblr posts originating from Blogger are link posts pointing to the original source.
Side side note, I really like ifttt. It's pretty awesome.
Side side side note, it's like 1:08 am so sorry if I'm a little incoherent/unorganized/whatever

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.