Thursday, June 28, 2012

Alex?

I think Alex is in Italy right now (not positive...but I think).
So I am taking this opportunity to ask: would anybody mind if I turn this into a One Direction appreciation blog?
Seeing as nobody reads this, nobody can protest.
And Alex is in Italy, so Alex can't protest.
Therefore...
Let the Directioning begin!
MWAHAHA ALEX.
p.s. Zeb: the only way you're allowed to protest (if you ever read this) is by sending me your Futureme. Any other attempt at protest is deemed unacceptable.

Signing off,
The lovely and slightly mischievous Alex's Friend

p.p.s For fairness sake, I will wait somewhere from 2 hours to a day before the chaos begins. I would give Alex more time to protest but 1) I don't want Alex to protest, and 2) I have a very short attention span

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.