Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Alex's Friend

Hey so this blog is called ramblingsfromalex.blogspotwhateverwhatever. The point being, ramblings, of which there have been few in recent times. I have valiantly put forth my time to hold off the day this blog changes from ramblingsfromalex.blogwhatever to badnerdjokesfromalex.blogspwhatever. You're welcome.
As you may have gathered from recent posts, I suffer from EXTREME narcissism. It is my cross to bear. Other than that, though, the blogo/nerdosphere knows little to nothing about me. Well, except for Alex. But that goes without saying.
Ummmmmmmmmmmm where to start. I like art? No. That's a bad start. Ignore that. I've decided I'm not allowed to press the delete key so this is going to be interesting and definitely a RAMBLING. (Big titles are needed).
Starting over. Not completely over, but let's start over from the point where I haltingly begin to describe myself. Does that seem like a good spot? I guess.
Why don't I answer some of the questions I asked Alex. That wasn't actually a question. It was like that thing that the teacher does when you don't actually have a choice so just ANSWER THE QUESTION NOW. Anyway. Questions.

Where would I want to live? Either Seattle or Europe. England maybe? OMG ACCENTS. So that would be a yes to England.

Where do I want to be right now... Okay so in this very moment I want to be on that little planet that the Little Prince lived in originally where he would just scoot his lawn chair an inch to the side to watch sunsets.

Dream Vacation. NYC. Friends. Shopping. Central Park. Nuff said.

Okay so I'm getting bored of this. So I'm gonna stop.

I'll leave the nerdosphere with a pic or something and then I'll go.
Alex's Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.