Sunday, November 20, 2011

Quotes from ppl



Quotes from Genevieve:

38, 39, 30-10... wait...
I thought a mongoose was a bird...
OMG LIGHTNING!!!!!! no... thats a streetlamp... OMG THERE IT IS AGAIN!..... nope still a lamp... AGAIN!!!!!!... darn streetlamp...
owned. wow i'm being such a boy


Quotes from Sophie:

(to Mr Crawford) Is that a gorilla? (Mr Crawford) No, that's my son... (Sophie) Well it looked like a gorilla from this angle!!!!!!!


Quotes from Zeb:

Your mom.
Your face.
Oh snap.
Whoaly crap!
Whoaly snap!
Noob, you just got pwned.
Radiolab is awesome and epic beastage.
Beasting it up.
VEGITA, WHAT DOES ZEB SAY ABOUT JACKSON'S "I JUST GOT PWNED" LEVEL? IT'S OVER 9000!!! WHAT??? OVER 9000??? THERE'S NO WAY THAT CAN BE RIGHT!


Quotes from Gus:

It's flappy.
You look like a helicopter.
Shlomo looks funny, plus he has a weird name.
FOOT!
I feel like rice.


Quotes from Kiki:

Derek, I don't even know what you're doing anymore.
I was doing great, but no, you just had to poop all over that idea
I wish rain wasn't wet. or rain.
Mmmm... paste
Sophie that's just plain stupid
lol my brain is stupid


Quotes from me:

wow, that was a valuable waste of my time
it was hilarious. to myself.
i pwn everyone by pwning myself and not caring
BUZZ IS FOR STAPLERS
i think i'm high on happiness right now
i high five you. in my head!
i should motivationally coach myself! you can motivationally coach me while i motivationally coach myself!


Comment if you can think of any others...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.