Friday, November 4, 2011

Halloween and Disc Club

So you probably knew this, but Monday was Halloween. Me and Jackson were both the hat guy from xkcd, and almost (almost!) no one knew who we were. There was one, but I'll get to it in about a paragraph.
So me and Jackson went with two of his friends from school; one was a computer and the other was Sherlock Holmes. We went all over, then came back to me and Jackson's street. We went to my house and trolled my mom - we asked for candy, but when we all had some, I led the way in, and without saying anything, we went all around the house. When we came out, we just said 'Thanks!' and it was hilarious. Then, we went to Greta's house, because I thought that Scott or Colleen would answer the door and we could troll and play a hilarious joke, but instead Greta's grandmother answered the door, but we didn't realize that something had gone awfully horribly terribly wrong because I was the only one who knew who she was, but I was turned away from the door. Awkward...
Anyway, then we met Greta, Genevieve, Avery and Sophie (like 5 seconds later) and they said that there was a flash mob on 17th, so we went there, but it was already done. But, on the way there we stopped at this house on the end of our block AND THEY KNEW WHAT XKCD WAS AND IT WAS SO AWESOME and it basically made up for everyone else who didn't know what it was.
Also, Wednesday was the last Disc Club day. It was awesome, we went to Coldstone and then came back and played Freestyle Ultimate (which is Ulitmate but with Freestyle throws and catches - mostly catches). Also Wednesday was the open house at SCDS, which I wanted to go to, but always figured would be "later".
Last but not least, there's a new Humble Bundle called the Humble Voxatron Debut, and it's awesome (as usual).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.