Monday, May 23, 2011

A post to say "Thank you"

Hey guys -
I was thinking and I really want to say thank you. I want to say thank you to everyone in my life for being there, I guess. 
For the SCDS people - I've known some of you for around seven years, and that's a long time. Some of you for not quite so long, but still time enough to know you guys and really like being around everyone. You're wonderful people. Thank you.
For Jackson - I've known you forever (or at least pretty close to it) and we've had some of the best times ever. Thank you for years and years of programming talk, LEGOs, forts, pillow fights and walks down the street. Thank you.
For my parents - I guess - thanks for the house. And the food and bed and stuff. And for being there.
To carpool - now I know that I've already mentioned the people in carpool, but they especially deserve to be mentioned again. These people are there, each morning and each afternoon, they're some of the best people ever (not that I'm trying say that other people aren't) and I honestly cannot imagine a time where I didn't meet them every morning to go to school. Thank you for what seems a lifetime of laughs, inside jokes, music, talk, and fun.
You guys are great to be around, and I get to be around you almost every day. And for that - thank you. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.