Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Cancer

Hey all, sorry I haven't been posting a lot. I just wanted to share the following status that's been popping up again recently.
♫ Every person has 1000 wishes. A cancer patient only has one: to get better. I know that 97% will not post this as their status, but I know that my friends will be one of 3% and put this as their status, at least for an hour, in honor of those with cancer.
I really encourage you guys to repost this. I know/knew a couple of people who had/have cancer - they shall remain unnamed - and it's really unfair that they got it. Thanks for your support to any patients that may see this status.
Pretty soon, I'll be posting some music I made in GarageBand. Coming soon! (actually, knowing me, coming... well... not particularly soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.