Wednesday, April 10, 2013

WOW LOOK

I felt the need to contribute again.

Hello blogosphere
nerdosphere
Alex
Nobody

Basically I'm procrastinating from doing homework, but I figured, why not write to nobody while procrastinating? So that's where I'm at right now.

I'm tired and that could be fixed if I did my homework but no so I will remain tired. There are two more days until spring break and I am positive that those are the two days that are going to break me until all my bones are powder and then spring break won't matter anymore because I will be dead.

I should be writing more but I'm not and that makes me sad but then I don't write because I'm sad and it spirals. That in itself is sad because I am causing the spiral on my own; it's caused by my own passivity.

I swear I'm not depressed or anything, this post just sounds really sad and mopey. I should go.

-Alex's Friend

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.