Monday, March 12, 2012

Alex's Friend

Hi youtube and alex. Well, I guess I should say Blogger and Alex. Let me start again.

Hi Blogger and Alex.

I'm Alex's Friend.

You--blogosphere, nerdosphere, and all others--have been graced with my presence. I will be contributing every now and then :)

I'm going to be honest with you, I have no idea how to blog. I can barely keep a journal. (I tried to keep one and it basically ended up being me talking about humbao. Good job, me. Though to be honest, humbao is amazing. Even if I have no idea how to spell it.)

You are probably going to see a lot of these (just a preemptive warning):
( )
:)
random vocabulary
rants about humbao
me not knowing how to spell humbao
lists.
That last one may or may not be accurate. I have no idea. More lists? Less lists? Maybe.

Well, signing off for now, alex or blogosphere or nerdosphere or whoever you are.
See you soon.

Alex's Friend


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.