Thursday, September 22, 2011

Stuff. I used a tired word.


I haven't blogged in a while, so I have to say a couple of things.
First, I went to Disc Club yesterday and it was awesome.
Second, I'm sad. For no apparent reason.
Third, my calculator now has a shiny new readme file (as of about two days ago)

Fourth, I tried to install Windows 8 in a VirtualBox a couple of days ago but failed a couple of times, then gave up.
Wow, I keep wanting to write that I have more stuff to say but I forgot, but I keep remembering all the stuff I wanted to write about. Anyway...
Fifth, I read and finished reading Behind the Bikeshed in a day (on Sunday), which was cool. In case you didn't know or didn't feel like visiting it, it's stuff from Mozilla designers, like mockups and interesting videos (which may or may not apply to application dev).

I think there might have been more stuff I wanted to say, but maybe not. I'll stop talking/writing now.
Also, if you're reading this on Buzz, I disconnected this blog a while back, but recently added it again. In case you didn't know, you can also find this at ramblingsfromalex.blogspot.com.

P.S. My birthday was September 3rd and it was AWESOME! Thanks to everyone who came - lol I'm a teen now

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.