Monday, August 8, 2011

Crazy stuff in Canada

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been blogging that much. I've been in Canada the whole time and haven't found much time to get on here but I'm finally getting around to it.
So far, I have:
  • Cut myself on a zebra mussel (ow)
  • Gone fishing and not caught anything
  • Jumped off the Rideau Ferry Bridge - about 30 feet - three times, once a day ago and twice in a row the day before that:


  • Us getting ready to jump off


  • Getting ready to jump off. Soooo epic...
    When Will got up to the surface of the water he told Erin she was a baby and a wimp. She only jumped off when she found out that Dad was recording the whole thing on video.
     
  • Jumped off the boathouse roof (~15 feet) numerous times
  • Been to the drive-in and saw Harry Potter 7 Pt. 2 for the second time
  • Slept... a lot
  • Had sword fights with my cousins (and lost... I was better last year)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment goes here.